The latest report titled “Urea Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Urea.
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along witha detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Urea production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Urea Production Process:
1. Urea Production From Phosgene: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Urea production via Phosgene. During the process, the key raw materials Phosgene and Ammonia are reacted to make urea. To carry out the reaction, secondary ammonia is employed, and the response continues by using isocyanate as an intermediate.
2. Urea Production From Bosch–Meiser Urea Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Urea production through Bosch–Meiser urea process. The method employs two equilibrium reactions. The initial reaction is known as carbamate formation and is exothermic. The reaction is known as urea conversion, and it is an endothermic reaction. Fundamentally, Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide get turned into Urea, and the net reaction is exothermic.
Urea, H2NCONH2, also known as carbamide, is the carbonic acid diamide which is a nitrogen-rich by-product of protein’s metabolic breakdown occurring in all mammals and aquatics. It is a naturally occurring compound in the urine of mammals along with their excretions like bile, milk, blood, and sweat, which makes it a waste product, and it has no physiological function. It is a colourless, odourless crystalline substance that appears to be a solid white crystal or pellet.
The urea market is driven by its primary and most extensive application as a nitrogen-release fertilizer. It is also widely used as a feed supplement which drives its demand further. Furthermore, it has several end-uses across many industries which are furthering its market demand, including.
- as a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives
- as a reagent in lanthanide chemistry
- for manufacturing high explosives such as urea nitrate
- as an ingredient in dish-soap
- to form personal care products like creams for hair removal and ointments
- and to manufacture melamine
Key Questions Answered in the Urea Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Urea market?
- What are the various processes used for Urea production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Urea?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Urea?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Urea?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Urea?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Urea production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Urea production?
- What is the time frame for Urea plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Urea?
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA